A Spatial Econometric Star Model With An Application To U.S. County Economic Growth, 1969-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Basile, 2008. "Regional economic growth in Europe: A semiparametric spatial dependence approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 527-544, November.
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Dayton Lambert & Zhuo Chen, 2010. "Geographically weighted regression bandwidth selection and spatial autocorrelation: an empirical example using Chinese agriculture data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 767-772.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Roberto BASILE & Bernard GRESS, 2005. "Semi-Parametric Spatial Auto-Covariance Models Of Regional Growth In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 93-118.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Space and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Jason & Lambert, Dayton, 2014. "Location decisions of natural gas extraction establishments: a smooth transition count model approach," Research Working Paper RWP 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2014. "Spatial econometric STAR models: Lagrange multiplier tests, Monte Carlo simulations and an empirical application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 118-128.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Wan Xu & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2014. "Partial Adjustment Analysis of Income and Jobs, and Growth Regimes in the Appalachian Region with Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 328-364, July.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial autoregression; smooth transition; spatial econometrics; STAR; GWR;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-04-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MKT-2009-04-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:09-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .