Geographically weighted regression bandwidth selection and spatial autocorrelation: an empirical example using Chinese agriculture data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerien O. Pede, 2009. "A Spatial Econometric Star Model With An Application To U.S. County Economic Growth, 1969-2003," Working Papers 09-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mouhcine Guettabi & Abdul Munasib, 2014. "Urban Sprawl, Obesogenic Environment, And Child Weight," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 378-401, June.
- Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011.
"Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(03), August.
- Xu, Wan & Lambert, Dayton M., 2011. "Business Establishment Growth in the Appalachian Region, 2000-2007: An Application of Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 309-324, August.
- Mouhcine Guettabi & Abdul Munasib, 2014. "“Space Obesity”: The Effect of Remoteness on County Obesity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 518-548, December.
- Bo Pieter Johannes Andree & Francisco Blasques & Eric Koomen, 2017. "Smooth Transition Spatial Autoregressive Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-050/III, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:8:p:767-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.