Report NEP-MKT-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2009. "Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2010. "Sales and Advertising Rivalry in Interwar US Department Stores," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:09001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pollock, R., 2009. "Changing the Numbers: UK Directory Enquiries Deregulation and the Failure of Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0916, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedetto Molinari & Francesco Turino, 2009. "Advertising and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Garcia-Torres, M. Abraham, 2009. "Habit Formation, Demand and Growth through Product Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Valerien O. Pede, 2009. "A Spatial Econometric Star Model With An Application To U.S. County Economic Growth, 1969-2003," Working Papers 09-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fahri Unsal & Hormoz Movassaghi, 2008. "An Analysis of Key Factors in the Adoption and Use of Web-Based Technologies by Small and Medium-Sized Companies Around the World," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1133, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Massimo Florio & Cristina Castelli & Anna Giunta, 2008. "The competitive repositioning of automotive firms in Turin: innovation, internationalisation and the role of ICT," Working Papers 200904, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C. & Groenen, P.J.F., 2009. "Map Based Visualization of Product Catalogs," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-010-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Patrick Roger, 2009. "The demand for Euromillions lottery tickets: An international comparison," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.