The competitive repositioning of automotive firms in Turin: innovation, internationalisation and the role of ICT
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina CASTELLI & Massimo FLORIO & Anna GIUNTA, 2008. "The competitive repositioning of automotive firms in Turin: innovation, internationalisation and the role of ICT," Departmental Working Papers 2008-43, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Internationalisation; ICT; Automotive Industry;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-04-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2009-04-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:200904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .