Exports and Regional Economic Growth: Rejoinder
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Ebai, George E. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1998. "A Multidimensional Estimation of Export Base," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1).
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012.
"Peripherality and integration: industrial growth and decline in the Greek regions,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitrios Kallioras, 2006. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Gordon F Mulligan & Alex C Vias, 2011. "Place-Specific Economic Base Multipliers," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(6), pages 995-1011, December.
- Thomas R. Harris & J. Scott Shonkwiler & George E. Ebai, 1999. "Dynamic Nonmetropolitan Export-Base Modeling," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 115-138, Fall.
- Watson, Philip & Cooke, Stephen & Kay, David & Alward, Greg, 2015. "A Method for Improving Economic Contribution Studies for Regional Analysis," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Emilia V. CLIPICI & Florin FRANȚ, 2013. "Fiscal Competition And Mobility Of The Economic Factors," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 54-65, October.
- Carl Gaigné & Jacques-François Thisse, 2013. "New Economic Geography and the City," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Christofakis Manolis & Tsampra Maria, 2012.
"Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica,"
Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(17), pages 21-31, January.
- Christofakis, Manolis & Tsampra, Maria, 2011. "Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica," MPRA Paper 37052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Watson, Philip, 2011. "A Comparison of Regional Export Enhancement and Import Substitution Economic Development Strategies," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1).
- Stanley, Denise L., 2003. "The Economic Impact of Mariculture on a Small Regional Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-210, January.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013. "Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
- Boisier, Sergio, 1980. "Técnicas de análisis regional con información limitada," Series Históricas 27, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vachal, Kimberly & Bitzan, John & Button, Kenneth, 2004. "Transportation Quality Indices for Economic Analysis of Non-Metropolitan Cities," UGPTI Department Publication 231813, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
- Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark, 2002. "Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-96, January.
- J. Kim Swales, 2005. "Resource-Constrained Export-Base Regional Multipliers: A Northian Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 223-250.
- Ann Markusen (ed.), 2007. "Reining in the Competition for Capital," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ricc.
- Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2003. "Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 663-693, October.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Fletcher, Stephen & White, William & Phillips, William & Constantino, Luis, 1991. "An Economic Analysis of Canadian Prairie Provinces' Forest Dependent Communities," Project Report Series 232132, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Nesse, Katherine, 2014. "Expanding the Economic Base Model to Include Nonwage Income," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2).
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:clipici is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Tung-Kai Shyy & Chunpu Song, 2014. "Differentials in endogenous regional employment growth in US metropolitan areas: the role of entrepreneurship and other leadership and institutional factors," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 2, pages 16-51 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:64:y:1956:p:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.