Calculating impacts of exogenous output changes: application of a social accounting matrix (SAM) model to Alaska fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waters, Edward C. & Weber, Bruce A. & Holland, David W., 1999. "The Role Of Agriculture In Oregon'S Economic Base: Findings From A Social Accounting Matrix," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
- Tanjuakio, Rodolfo V. & Hastings, Steven E. & Tytus, Peter J., 1996. "The Economic Contribution of Agriculture in Delaware," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 46-53, April.
- Steinback, Scott R., 2004. "Using Ready-Made Regional Input-Output Models to Estimate Backward-Linkage Effects of Exogenous Output Shocks," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 57-71.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ying & Hu, Jianfeng & Pan, Haoran & Li, Shiyu & Failler, Pierre, 2016. "An integrated model for marine fishery management in the Pearl River Estuary: Linking socio-economic systems and ecosystems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 135-147.
- Vega, Amaya & Miller, Ana Corina & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "The Seafood Sector in Ireland: Economic Impacts of Seafood Production Growth Targets," Working Papers 163051, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:22-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vega, Amaya & Corina Miller, Ana & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Economic impacts of seafood production growth targets in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 39-45.
More about this item
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:51:y:2013:i:2:p:553-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .