Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, Jose M., 2002. "Estimation and control of Spanish energy-related CO2 emissions: an input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 597-611, June.
- Polenske, Karen R. & McMichael, Francis C., 2002. "A Chinese cokemaking process-flow model for energy and environmental analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 865-883, August.
- Lehr, Ulrike & Nitsch, Joachim & Kratzat, Marlene & Lutz, Christian & Edler, Dietmar, 2008. "Renewable energy and employment in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 108-117, January.
- Hawdon, David, 2003. "Efficiency, performance and regulation of the international gas industry--a bootstrap DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1167-1178, September.
- Cohen, Claude & Lenzen, Manfred & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2005. "Energy requirements of households in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 555-562, March.
- Murthy, N. S. & Panda, Manoj & Parikh, Jyoti, 1997. "Economic development, poverty reduction and carbon emissions in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 327-354, July.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J., 2002. "Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 377-403, July.
- Lim, Hea-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2009. "Industrial CO2 emissions from energy use in Korea: A structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 686-698, February.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1685-1700, March.
- Han, Sang-Yong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2004. "The role of the four electric power sectors in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1531-1543, September.
- Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong, 2009. "Accounting for energy-related CO2 emission in China, 1991-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 767-773, March.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan, 2005. "An analysis of energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in countries of the Middle East and North Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(15), pages 2831-2842.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Weber, Christopher L., 2009. "Measuring structural change and energy use: Decomposition of the US economy from 1997 to 2002," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1561-1570, April.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Rose, A. & Chen, C. Y., 1991. "Sources of change in energy use in the U.S. economy, 1972-1982 : A structural decomposition analysis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J., 2008. "Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2471-2480, July.
- Xiaoli Han & TK. Lakshmanan, 1994. "Structural Changes and Energy Consumption in the Japanese Economy 1975-95: An Input-Output Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 165-188.
- Nishimura, Kazuhiko & Hondo, Hiroki & Uchiyama, Yohji, 1996. "Derivation of energy-embodiment functions to estimate the embodied energy from the material content," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1247-1256.
- Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia, 2008. "Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1642-1648, May.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2008. "Impacts of a rise in electricity tariff on prices of other products in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3135-3139, August.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying, 2007. "An empirical analysis of energy efficiency in China's iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2262-2270.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Foran, Barney, 2004. "Energy requirements of Sydney households," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 375-399, July.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Embedded energy and total greenhouse gas emissions in final consumptions within Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 259-281, February.
- Wu, Rong-Hwa & Chen, Chia-Yon, 1990. "On the application of input-output analysis to energy issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-76, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
- J. W. Sun, 1999. "Decomposition of Aggregate CO2 Emissions in the OECD: 1960-1995," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 147-155.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy input-output analysis Indirect energy consumption Input-output price model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:8:p:3194-3204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.