Efficiency, performance and regulation of the international gas industry--a bootstrap DEA approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalirajan, K P & Shand, R T, 1999. "Frontier Production Functions and Technical Efficiency Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 149-172, April.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1985. "A Theory of Yardstick Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 319-327, Autumn.
- Kim, Tai-Yoo & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yearn H. & Kim, Boyoung, 1999. "International comparisons of productivity and its determinants in the natural gas industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 273-293, June.
- Kittelsen,S.A.C., 1999. "Monte Carlo simulations of DEA efficiency measures and hypothesis tests," Memorandum 09/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jati Sengupta, 1994. "A model of dynamic efficiency measurement," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(7), pages 119-121.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 2000. "The growth of Japan's LNG industry: Lessons for China and Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 327-333, May.
- Gary Ferrier & Joseph Hirschberg, 1999. "Can We Bootstrap DEA Scores?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "How to Bootstrap DEA Estimators: A Monte Carlo Comparison," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 223, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Yunos, Jamaluddin Mohd & Hawdon, David, 1997. "The efficiency of the National Electricity Board in Malaysia: An intercountry comparison using DEA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 255-269, May.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1265-1273, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:11:p:1167-1178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.