Some Comments on the GRAS Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUARTE, Rosa & JIMÉNEZ, Sofía & LANGARITA, Raquel & SÁNCHEZ-CHÓLIZ, Julio, 2015. "Evaluating the structural effects of a big cultural event: the case of the International Expo Zaragoza 2008," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 65-80.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0094-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard Wood & Konstantin Stadler & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Stephan Lutter & Stefan Giljum & Arjan de Koning & Jeroen Kuenen & Helmut Schütz & José Acosta-Fernández & Arkaitz Usubiaga & Moana Simas & Olg, 2014. "Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:647-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Methodology of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - An Iterative Algorithm-Based Multiregionalization Approach of Supply and Use Tables with Emphasis on Health," MPRA Paper 80712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:2640-2651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Enrique Pedauga & Aray, Henry & Velazquez, Agustín, 2016. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy," EcoMod2016 9490, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsRAS matrix balancing; GRAS; optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:461-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .