Some Comments on the GRAS Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUARTE, Rosa & JIMÉNEZ, Sofía & LANGARITA, Raquel & SÁNCHEZ-CHÓLIZ, Julio, 2015. "Evaluating the structural effects of a big cultural event: the case of the International Expo Zaragoza 2008," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 65-80.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0094-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard Wood & Konstantin Stadler & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Stephan Lutter & Stefan Giljum & Arjan de Koning & Jeroen Kuenen & Helmut Schütz & José Acosta-Fernández & Arkaitz Usubiaga & Moana Simas & Olg, 2014. "Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:647-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Methodology of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - An Iterative Algorithm-Based Multiregionalization Approach of Supply and Use Tables with Emphasis on Health," MPRA Paper 80712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:2640-2651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Enrique Pedauga & Aray, Henry & Velazquez, Agustín, 2016. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy," EcoMod2016 9490, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsRAS matrix balancing; GRAS; optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:461-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.