Some Comments on the GRAS Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rikard Forslid & Jan I. Haaland & Karen Helene M. Knarvik & Ottar Maestad, 2002. "Integration and transition: Scenarios for the location of production and trade in Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Stephen W. Davies, 2004. "Industrial specialisation and geographic concentration: Two sides of the same coin? Not for the European Union," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 231-248, November.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001. "Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 536-561.
- Julda Kielyte, 2008. "Estimating Panel Data Models in the Presence of Endogeneity and Selection," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, pages 1-19.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 536-561.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of hype and hyperbolas : introducing the new economic geography," Working Papers 200019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUARTE, Rosa & JIMÉNEZ, Sofía & LANGARITA, Raquel & SÁNCHEZ-CHÓLIZ, Julio, 2015. "Evaluating the structural effects of a big cultural event: the case of the International Expo Zaragoza 2008," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 65-80.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0094-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard Wood & Konstantin Stadler & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Stephan Lutter & Stefan Giljum & Arjan de Koning & Jeroen Kuenen & Helmut Schütz & José Acosta-Fernández & Arkaitz Usubiaga & Moana Simas & Olg, 2014. "Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Methodology of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - An Iterative Algorithm-Based Multiregionalization Approach of Supply and Use Tables with Emphasis on Health," MPRA Paper 80712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Enrique Pedauga & Aray, Henry & Velazquez, Agustín, 2016. "A Financial Social Accounting Matrix for the Spanish Economy," EcoMod2016 9490, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsRAS matrix balancing; GRAS; optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:461-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .