Economic Policy, Tourism Trade and Productive Diversification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iza Lejárraga & Peter Walkenhorst, 2013. "Economic policy, tourism trade and productive diversification," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 135-136, pages 1-12.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, March.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2010.
"Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 287-303, September.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence," Working Paper series 41_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Glenn Jenkins & HEDI LAHOUEL, 1981. "Inflation And Taxation," Development Discussion Papers 1981-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Brau, Rinaldo & Lanza, Alessandro & Pigliaru, Francesco, 2007. "How Fast are Small Tourism Countries Growing? Evidence from the Data for 1980–2003," MPRA Paper 82776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Newfarmer & William Shaw & Peter Walkenhorst, 2009. "Breaking Into New Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2616.
- Chen, Lein Lein & Devereux, John, 1999. "Tourism and Welfare in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(2), pages 209-227, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reis, Jose Guilherme & Varela, Gonzalo, 2013. "Travel channel meets discovery channel or how tourism can encourage better export performance and diversification in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6669, The World Bank.
- Reis, José Guilherme & Varela, Gonzalo, 2013. "Can Tourism Encourage Better Export Performance and Diversification in Nepal?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 127, pages 1-6, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism linkages; economic development; business enviroment;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2013-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .