Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence," Working Paper series 41_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Luis Eugenio-Martín & Noelia Martín Morales & Riccardo Scarpa, 2004. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2004.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Fiorella Pizzolon, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between tourism and economic growth in MERCOSUR countries: a nonlinear approach based on asymmetric time series models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 879-894.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development,"
KIER Working Papers
708, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-732, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Working Papers in Economics 10/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "IV Estimation of a Panel Threshold Model of Tourism Specialization and Economic Development," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jorge Ridderstaat & Robertico Croes & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Modelling Tourism Development and Long-run Economic Growth in Aruba," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-145/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Iza Lejárraga & Peter Walkenhorst, 2013.
"Economic policy, tourism trade and productive diversification,"
CEPII research center, issue 135-136, pages 1-12.
- Iza Lejárraga & Peter Walkenhorst, 2013. "Economic Policy, Tourism Trade and Productive Diversification," Working Papers 2013-07, CEPII research center.
- Buthaina M. A. Muhtaseb & Hussam-Eldin Daoud, 2017. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Jordan: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Frameworks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 214-223.
- Vincent GERONIMI & Natalia ZUGRAVU-SOILITA & Christine LE GARGASSON & Jessy TSANG KING SANG, 2015. "Le Tourisme Comme Facteur De Vulnérabilités ? Le Rôle Des Patrimoines Insulaires," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 42, pages 189-214.
- repec:eee:anture:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire GOAVEC & Jean-François HOARAU, 2015.
"Vulnérabilité Économique Structurelle Et Dépendance Touristique : Quels Enseignements Pour Les Petites Économies Insulaires En Développement,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 42, pages 157-188.
- Claire Goavec & Jean-François Hoarau, 2015. "Vulnérabilité Économique Structurelle Et Dépendance Touristique: Quels Enseignements Pour Les Petites Économies Insulaires En Développement," Post-Print hal-01454720, HAL.
- Natalia Zugravu-Soilita & Vincent Geronimi & Christine Le Gargasson & Jessy Tsang King Sang, 2017. "Towards a less vulnerable and more sustainable development: heritage tourism in island economies," Working Papers 2017.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:75-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Ridderstaat & Robertico Croes, 2013. "The Force Field of Tourism," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Blanka Šimundić & Zvonimir Kuliš & Neven Šerić, 2016. "Tourism and economic growth: an evidence for Latin American and Carribean countries," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 34, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Theologos Dergiades & Eleni Mavragani & Bing Pan, 2017. "Arrivals of Tourists in Cyprus: Mind the Web Search Intensity," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 107, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:212-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:207-214 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; agricultural economics;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:287-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.