Crime as tourism externality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale, 2010.
"Tourism and Growth in European Countries: An Application of Likelihood-Based Panel Cointegration,"
Working Papers Series 1
ercwp0510, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale, 2012. "Tourism and Growth in European Countries: An Application of Likelihood-Based Panel Cointegration," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Juan Luis Eugenio-Martín & Noelia Martín Morales & Riccardo Scarpa, 2004. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2004.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biagi, Bianca & Brandono, Maria Giovanna & Detotto, Claudio, 2012.
"The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: A dynamic panel approach,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-24.
- Biagi, Bianca & Brandano, Maria Giovanna & Detotto, Claudio, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: A dynamic panel approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & C. Detotto, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: a dynamic panel approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201201, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:383-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianca Biagi & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Vicente Royuela, 2015.
"“Human development and tourism specialization. Evidence from a panel of developed and developing countries”,"
IREA Working Papers
201505, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Vicente Royuela, 2015. "“Human development and tourism specialization. Evidence from a panel of developed and developing countries”," AQR Working Papers 201504, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Daniel Montolio & Simón Planells, 2013. "Does tourism boost criminal activity? Evidence from a top touristic country," Working Papers 2013/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde, 2016. "The effects of UNESCO World Heritage List inscription on tourism destinations performance in Italian regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 494-508.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:257-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & D. Lambiri, 2012. "Does tourism affect house prices? Some evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201227, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Calogero Guccio & Ilde Rizzo, 2013. "Does Unesco inscription affect the performance of tourism destinations? A regional perspective," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
More about this item
Keywordscrime; tourism; spill-over effect; negative externality;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAW-2010-09-25 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-09-25 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.