Report NEP-GEO-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien CHANTELOT (ESC Bretagne Brest) & Stéphanie PERES (USC INRA 2032 GAIA) & Stéphane VIROL (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "The geography of French creative class: An exploratory spatial data analysis," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Regional Tourism Competition in the Baltic States: a Spatial Stochastic Frontier Approach," MPRA Paper 25052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd Gabe & Jaison R. Abel & Adrienne Ross & Kevin Stolarick, 2010. "Knowledge in cities," Staff Reports 470, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2010. "On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal," Working Papers 96, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Emanuel Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Location, Location, Location: Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Economic Geography," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Lars-Olof Olander, 2010. "Growth cycles: transformation and regional development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- B. Biagi & C. Detotto, 2010. "Crime as tourism externality," Working Paper CRENoS 201015, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hellerstedt, Karin & Wennberg, Karl, 2010. "Emergence of Firms: A Sociogeographic Demand Side Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 156, The Ratio Institute.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Matthias Vorell, 2010. "External Eff ects of Education: Human Capital Spillovers in Regions and Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0195, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2010. "New Zealand Housing Markets: Just a Bit-Player in the A-League?," Working Papers 10_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Calo-Blanco Aitor & Villar Notario Antonio, 2010. "Quality of Education and Equality of Opportunity in Spain: Lesson from Pisa," Working Papers 20104, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Areal, Francisco J & Balcombe, Kelvin & Tiffin, R, 2010. "Integrating spatial dependence into stochastic frontier analysis," MPRA Paper 24961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Feddersen, Arne, 2010. "From Periphery to Core: Economic Adjustments to High Speed Rail," MPRA Paper 25106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pisani, Elena, 2010. "Beyond the agricultural sector in Latin America: territorial approaches for rural development," MPRA Paper 24975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco María Pertierra Cánepa, 2010. "El fideicomiso al servicio de las políticas del Estado Argentino:análisis comparativo regional," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 429, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," MPRA Paper 25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin., 2010. "Portage: path dependence and increasing returns in U.S. history," Working Papers 10-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517718_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore