Beyond the agricultural sector in Latin America: territorial approaches for rural development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Soto Baquero & Luiz Carlos Beduschi Filho & Rodrigo Diez de Sollano & Claudio Valenzuela Chadwick & Alejandra Palma, 2007. "Desarrollo territorial rural: Análisis de experiencias en Brasil, Chile y México," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 38478, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Nalbarte, Laura, 2002. "Keystone Sector Identification," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10310, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David de Ferranti & Guillermo E. Perry & William Foster & Daniel Lederman & Alberto Valdés, 2005. "Beyond the City: The Rural Contribution to Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7328, April.
- Andy Pike & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2007. "What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1253-1269.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Latin America: Overview and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-409, March.
More about this item
Keywordssectoral and territorial approaches; rural development policy; new rurality; Latin America; Chile; cluster analysis;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-25 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2010-09-25 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .