El aporte de la ruralidad al desarrollo
[The Rural Contribution to Development]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pisani, Elena, 2010.
"El aporte de la ruralidad al desarrollo
[The Rural Contribution to Development]," MPRA Paper 23410, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 565-591, September.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996. "A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "A Data Set on Income Distribution," CEMA Working Papers 575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Slade, Roger H, 1986. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension: The Training and Visit System in India," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 139-161, July.
- Fernando Soto Baquero & Luiz Carlos Beduschi Filho & Rodrigo Diez de Sollano & Claudio Valenzuela Chadwick & Alejandra Palma, 2007. "Desarrollo territorial rural: Análisis de experiencias en Brasil, Chile y México," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 38478, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and policy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2551-2657 Elsevier.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1999. "When is growth pro-poor? Evidence from the diverse experiences of India's states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2263, The World Bank.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Nalbarte, Laura, 2002. "Keystone Sector Identification," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10310, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pisani, Elena, 2006. "Some socio-economic consequences of the green revolution," MPRA Paper 24977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1972. "Strategies for Agricultural Development," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20.
- David de Ferranti & Guillermo E. Perry & William Foster & Daniel Lederman & Alberto Valdés, 2005. "Beyond the City: The Rural Contribution to Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7328, December.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Latin America: Overview and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-409, March.
- Morley, Samuel A., 2001. "The income distribution problem in Latin America and the Caribbean," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 65 edited by Eclac, November.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Bergman & Edward J. Feser, . "Industrial and regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 19 edited by Randall Jackson, Dezember.
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, Giorgio, 2009.
"Evolución del pensamiento económico agrario: de los agronegócios a la nueva ruralidad
[Evolution of the economic agrarian thought: from agribusiness to new rurality]," MPRA Paper 42810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsSectoral development; Territorial development; Rural development; New rurality; Chile;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.