L'evoluzione della ruralità nei Paesi in via di sviluppo (PVS). Approcci teorici ed applicativi
[Evolution of rurality in Developing Countries (DCs). Theoretical and applied Approaches]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boisier, Sergio, 1998. "Theories and metaphors on territorial development," Series Históricas 46, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Baran, Paul A., 1952. "On The Political Economy Of Backwardness," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 3(3), pages 207-215, July.
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1972. "Strategies for Agricultural Development," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio & Escobar, German, 2001. "Rural Nonfarm Employment and Incomes in Latin America: Overview and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-409, March.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Constraints on the design of sustainable systems of agricultural production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 209-219, August.
- Emery N. Castle, 1998. "A Conceptual Framework for the Study of Rural Places," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 621-631.
More about this item
KeywordsRurality; Rural Economy; Territorial Economy; Latin America; Ecuador; Developing Countries; SWOT; Budget Analysis; Financial and economic indexes; Cooperative Enterprises;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.