What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets, 1960. "Population Change and Aggregate Output," NBER Chapters,in: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries, pages 324-351 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Eduardo I. Palavicini-Corona, 2012. "Does local economic development really work? Assessing LED across Mexican municipalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1224, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1987-:d:117050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1143-1148.
- Danny MacKinnon & Andrew Cumbers & Andy Pike & Kean Birch & Robert McMaster, 2009. "Evolution in Economic Geography: Institutions, Political Economy, and Adaptation," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(2), pages 129-150, April.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:214-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012.
"Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
53, European Institute, LSE.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2012. "Innovation drivers, value chains and the geography of multinational firms in European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53193, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Makkonen Teemu, 2011. "Innovation and Regional Socio-Economic Development - Evidence from the Finnish Local Administrative Units (1)," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 15(15), pages 27-42, January.
- Iammarino, Simona & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2018.
"Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona Iammarino & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2018. "Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1817, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2018.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2011.
"Reconciling top-down and bottom-up development policies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(4), pages 773-780, April.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Reconciling top-down and bottom-up development policies," Working Papers 2011-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011. "Reconciling top-down and bottom-up development policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30804, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:37:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0120-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg, 2015. "Urban Shrinkage in Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5200, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pisani, Elena, 2010. "Beyond the agricultural sector in Latin America: territorial approaches for rural development," MPRA Paper 24975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Neumeier, Stefan, 2017. "Modellvorhaben chance.natur – Endbericht der Begleitforschung –," Thuenen Reports 264325, Johann Heinrich von Thuenen-Institut (vTI), Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Neumeier, Stefan, 2017. "Modellvorhaben chance.natur - Endbericht der Begleitforschung," Thünen Reports 51, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2012060020493 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, Giorgio, 2011. "Territorial approaches for rural development in Latin America: a case study in Chile," MPRA Paper 42807, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2011.
- Sergiy Smetana & Christine Tamásy & Alexander Mathys & Volker Heinz, 2015. "Sustainability and regions: sustainability assessment in regional perspective," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 163-186, November.
- Neumeier Stefan & Pollermann Kim, 2014. "Rural Tourism As Promoter Of Rural Development – Prospects And Limitations: Case Study Findings From A Pilot Projectpromoting Village Tourism," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 6(4), pages 270-296, December.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:46-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Kober, 2010. "Enhancing Knowledge-Based Regional Economic Development: Potentials and Barriers for Technology Transfer Offices," NEURUS papers neurusp139, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Canfei He & Xiyan Mao, 2016. "Population dynamics and regional development in China," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(3), pages 535-549.
- IrÃ©ne Bernhard, 2016. "Innovation focusing on regional development in a European context - towards a new research agenda," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19.
- repec:hyo:journl:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:9:p:1253-1269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.