Population Change and Aggregate Output
In: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boikos, Spyridon & Bucci, Alberto & Stengos, Thanasis, 2013.
"Non-monotonicity of fertility in human capital accumulation and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 44-59.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Bongaarts, John & Cleland, John, 2011. "Population, poverty, and sustainable development : a review of the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5719, The World Bank.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005. "Growth and Ideas," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111 Elsevier.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis, 1997. "The problem of population and growth: A review of the literature from Malthus to contemporary models of endogenous population and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 205-242, January.
- Andrey Korotayev & Artemy Malkov, 2012. "A Compact Mathematical Model of the World System Economic and Demographic Growth, 1 CE - 1973 CE," Papers 1206.0496, arXiv.org.
- Loupias, Claire & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2013.
"Population, land, and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 223-237.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Documents de recherche 11-03, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609811, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2013. "Population, land, and growth," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00823255, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2010.
"From duty to right: The role of public education in the transition to aging societies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto & Masao Nakagawa, 2007. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," ISER Discussion Paper 0700, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2009. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," MPRA Paper 13835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Éloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2010. "Taille des pays et stratégies de croissance," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 171-190.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:15-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2006.
"Population, population density and technological change,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 611-626, July.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004. "Population, Population Density, and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 1209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004. "Population, Population Density, and Technological Change," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 100, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Taagepera, Rein, 2014. "A world population growth model: Interaction with Earth's carrying capacity and technology in limited space," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 34-41.
- Bucci, Alberto, 2008.
"Population growth in a model of economic growth with human capital accumulation and horizontal R&D,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1124-1147, September.
- Alberto Bucci, 2007. "Population Growth in a Model of Economic Growth with Human Capital Accumulation and Horizontal R&D," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1049, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Gamba, Simona, 2017.
"The Effect of Intellectual Property Rights on Domestic Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 15-27.
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The Effect of Intellectual Property Rights on Domestic Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 6004, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The effect of Intellectual Property Rights on domestic innovation in the pharmaceutical sector," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-05, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Coccia, Mario, 2014. "Driving forces of technological change: The relation between population growth and technological innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 52-65.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalton, Thomas R. & Coats, R. Morris & Asrabadi, Badiollah R., 2005. "Renewable resources, property-rights regimes and endogenous growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Jason Collins & Boris Baer & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2013. "Population, Technological Progress and the Evolution of Innovative Potential," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Andy Pike & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & John Tomaney, 2007. "What Kind of Local and Regional Development and for Whom?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1253-1269.
- Reynaerts, Jo & Vanschoonbeek, Jakob, 2016. "The Economics of State Fragmentation - Assessing the Economic Impact of Secession," MPRA Paper 69681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolgonosov, Boris M., 2016. "Knowledge production and world population dynamics," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 127-141.
- Uddin, Gazi A. & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2016. "Population age structure and savings rate impacts on economic growth: Evidence from Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 23-33.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:77:y:2010:i:3:p:181-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsiglio, Simone, 2011. "On the relationship between population change and sustainable development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 353-364, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.