Competition and Cooperation in the Small Firm Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam., "undated". "Competition and Co-operation in the Small Firm Sector," Working Papers 9602, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toms, Steven, 2005. "Financial control, managerial control and accountability: evidence from the British Cotton Industry, 1700-2000," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 627-653.
- David B. Audretsch & Martin A. Carree & Adriaan J. Van Stel & A. Roy Thurik, 2002.
"Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 81-98.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, M.A. & van Stel, A.J. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Discussion Paper Series 26254, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D.B. Audretsch & M.A. Carree & A.J. van Stel & A.R. Thurik, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, Martin A. & van Stel, André J. & Thurik, A. Roy, 2000. "Impeded industrial restructuring: The growth penalty," HWWA Discussion Papers 114, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Steven Toms & John Wilson, 2012. "Revisiting Chandler on the Theory of the Firm," Chapters, in: Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft (ed.), Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 22, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2000. "External Economies And Location Of Industrial Activities. An Analysis Of The Spanish Case," ERSA conference papers ersa00p95, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Bishop, 2003. "Collaboration and firm size: some evidence from the UK defence industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1965-1969.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2005. "Social Capital, R&D and Industrial Districts," AICCON Working Papers 17-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Iwona Borowik, 2014. "Knowledge Exchange Mechanisms and Innovation Policy in Post-Industrial Regions: Approaches of the Basque Country and the West Midlands," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Hsini Huang, 2020. "The effect of the small-firm dominated ecology on regional innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 65(3), pages 703-725, December.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "Agglomeration, Enterprise Size, and Productivity," Working Papers 04-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2015. "Competitiveness of EU versus USA. WWWforEurope Policy Paper No. 29," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58553, February.
- Jaime Alberto Rendón Acevedo, 2010. "Industrialización y dinámicas espaciales en Bogotá: las urgencias de gestión territorial," Revista Semestre Económico, Universidad de Medellín, September.
- Mike Danson & Geoff Whittam, 1998. "Clustering, innovations and trust: the essentials of a clusters strategy for Scotland," ERSA conference papers ersa98p387, European Regional Science Association.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- María Alderete & Miguel Bacic, 2012.
"The impact of inter-firm networks on regional development: the case of Mendoza’s wine cluster,"
Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 76, pages 177-213.
- Alderete, María Verónica & Bacic, Miguel Juan, 2012. "The impact of inter-firm networks on regional development: the case of Mendoza´s wine cluster," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, June.
- Bellandi, Marco, 2000. "Local Development, Big Firms And Social Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa00p380, European Regional Science Association.
- Hsini Huang, 0. "The effect of the small-firm dominated ecology on regional innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2007. "Social capital and innovation dynamics in district-based local systems," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 932-948, December.
- Mark Freel & Richard Harrison, 2006. "Innovation and cooperation in the small firm sector: Evidence from 'Northern Britain'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 289-305.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 44," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47019, February.
- Freel, Mark S., 2003. "Sectoral patterns of small firm innovation, networking and proximity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 751-770, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:44:y:1997:i:1:p:1-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.