School of Finance and Management (SFM) London, United Kingdom
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
+44 (0)20 7898 4487
+44 (0)20 7898 4829
RePEc:edi:dfsoauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam., "undated".
"Competition and Co-operation in the Small Firm Sector,"
9602, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam, 1997. "Competition and Cooperation in the Small Firm Sector," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Bjorn Asheim & Helen Lawton Smith & Christine Oughton, 2011. "Regional Innovation Systems: Theory, Empirics and Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 875-891.
- Ciaran Driver & Christine Oughton, 2008. "Dynamic models of regional innovation: explorations with British time-series data," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 205-217.
- Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton, 2005. "The Corporate Governance of Professional Football Clubs in England," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 517-531, July.
- Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton & Mario Pianta, 2002. "Innovation and the Economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 253-264.
- Marva Corley & Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton, 2002. "Technology, Growth and Employment," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 265-276.
- Jonathan Michie & Christine Oughton & Frank Wilkinson, 2002. "Against the New Economic Imperialism: Some Reflections," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 351-365, January.
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. "The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- W. G. Huff, 2001. "Discussion: Building the Developmental State: Achieving Economic Growth Through Co-operative Solutions: A Comment on Bringing Politics Back I," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 147-151.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam, 1997.
"Competition and Cooperation in the Small Firm Sector,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam., "undated". "Competition and Co-operation in the Small Firm Sector," Working Papers 9602, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Oughton, Christine, 1997. "Competitiveness Policy in the 1990s," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1486-1503, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christine Oughton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.