Regional Innovation Systems: Theory, Empirics and Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- List, Friedrich, 1885. "The National System of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number list1885.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "Innovation System Research – Where it came from and where it might go," Globelics Working Paper Series 2007-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Claudia Werker, 2006. "An Assessment of the Regional Innovation Policy by the European Union based on Bibliometrical Analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall & K. J. Joseph & Cristina Chaminade & Jan Vang (ed.), 2009. "Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12943.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2005. "Trade-related Investment Liberalization under the WTO: The Malaysian Experience," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 453-471.
- Paul Tae-Woo Lee & Jasmine Siu Lee Lam, 2017. "A review of port devolution and governance models with compound eyes approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 507-520, July.
- Ben Clift, 2012. "Comparative Capitalisms, Ideational Political Economy and French Post- Dirigiste Responses to the Global Financial Crisis," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 565-590, November.
- Dutrénit, Gabriela & Natera, José Miguel & Puchet Anyul, Martín & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2019. "Development profiles and accumulation of technological capabilities in Latin America," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 396-412.
- González, Norberto, 2001. "The motive ideas behind three industrialization processes," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Andre Nassif & Carmem Aparecida Feijo & Eliane Araújo, 2016.
"Structural change, catching up and falling behind in the BRICS: A comparative analysis based on trade pattern and Thirlwall’s Law,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(279), pages 373-421.
- Eliane Araújo & Andre Nassif & Carmem Feijo, 2018. "Structural Change, Catching Up And Falling Behind In The Brics: A Comparative Analysis Based On Trade Pattern And Thirlwall?S Law," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 89, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rajah Rasiah & Yap Xiao Shan, 2016.
"Institutional support, technological capabilities and domestic linkages in the semiconductor industry in Singapore,"
Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 180-192, January.
- Rajah Rasiah & Yap Xiao SHAN, 2015. "Institutional Support, Technological Capabilities and Domestic Linkages in the Semiconductor Industry in Singapore," Working Papers DP-2015-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Francisco Buera & Benjamin Moll & Yongseok Shin, 2013. "Well-Intended Policies," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 216-230, January.
- Mario Pansera & Fabien Martinez, 2017. "Innovation for development and poverty reduction: an integrative literature review," Post-Print hal-02887777, HAL.
- Akcomak, Semih & Erdil, Erkan & Cetinkaya, Umut Yılmaz, 2018. "Knowledge convergence in European regions: Towards cohesion?," MERIT Working Papers 2018-027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emmanuele Russo, 2020.
"Public Policies And The Art Of Catching Up: Matching The Historical Evidence With A Multi-Country Agent-Based Model,"
Sciences Po publications
18/2020, Sciences Po.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emanuele Russo, 2020. "Public policies and the art of catching up: matching the historical evidence with a multi-country agent-based model," LEM Papers Series 2020/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emanuele Russo, 2020. "Public policies and the art of catching up: matching the historical evidence with a multi-country agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2020-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Le Bas, Christian & Latham, William & Volodin, Dmitry, 2014.
"Productivité et mobilité des inventeurs prolifiques : une approche comparative des systèmes d’innovation de quatre grands pays asiatiques (Chine, Corée, Japon, Taiwan),"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
- Christian Le Bas & William Latham & Dmitry Volodin, 2013. "Productivité et mobilité des inventeurs prolifiques : une approche comparative des systèmes d'innovation de quatre grands pays asiatiques (Chine, Corée, Japon, Taiwan)," Working Papers halshs-00789528, HAL.
- The Editors, 2008. "Special Issue: Multinationals, Technology and Localization in the Automotive Industry in Asia," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-12.
- John M. Hobson, 2013. "Part 2 - Reconstructing the non-Eurocentric foundations of IPE: From Eurocentric 'open economy politics' to inter-civilizational political economy," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 1055-1081, October.
- Klochikhin, Evgeny A., 2012. "Russia's innovation policy: Stubborn path-dependencies and new approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1620-1630.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2011.
"Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems: Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1261-1269, July.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2011. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2010. "Economics of Technology Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1181-1218, Elsevier.
- Cristina Chaminade & Ramón Padilla-Pérez, 2017.
"The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries,"
Chapters, in: Stefan Kuhlmann & Gonzalo Ordóñez-Matamoros (ed.), Research Handbook on Innovation Governance for Emerging Economies, chapter 6, pages 181-204,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Padilla Pérez , Ramón, 2014. "The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Wu, Yiyun & Zhu, Xiwei & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2019. "The determinants and effectiveness of industrial policy in china: A study based on Five-Year Plans," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 225-242.
- Marco R. Di Tommaso & Stuart O. Schweitzer, 2013. "Industrial Policy in America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13749.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional innovation systems; Industrial districts; Clusters; Knowledge and learning; Labour markets;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:7:p:875-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.