Innovation and the Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Archibugi,Daniele & Howells,Jeremy & Michie,Jonathan (ed.), 1999. "Innovation Policy in a Global Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633277, Enero.
- Stephen Nickell & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Technological Innovation and Performance in the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp0488, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.), 1988. "Technical Change and Economic Theory," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1988.
- Duwicquet, Vincent & Mazier, Jacques & Petit, Pascal & Saadaoui, Jamel, 2015. "The future of the euro," MPRA Paper 67690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2000. "What Role for Multinationals in the New Theories of International Trade and Location?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 413-426.
- Archibugi,Daniele & Howells,Jeremy & Michie,Jonathan (ed.), 1999. "Innovation Policy in a Global Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633611, Enero.
- Yïlmaz AKYÜZ, 2000. "The Debate On The International Financial Architecture: Reforming The Reformers," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 148, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1999. "The Economic Challenge for Europe: Adapting to Innovation-Based Growth," Working Papers 2, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms,"
Chapters, in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 3, pages 41-64,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 655-678, October.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eg, December.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011.
"Job creation in business services: innovation, demand, polarisation,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2011-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- A. Altuzarra & C. Puerta & F. Serrano, 2007. "Evaluating the Relative Innovative Position of European Union Member Countries: An Empirical Analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 175-188.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "What are the effects of public debt on innovation and employment growth?," CERIS Working Paper 201206, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Johannes Machaka & Simon Roberts, 2003. "The Dti'S New‘Integrated Manufacturing Strategy?’," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(4), pages 679-704, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:16:y:2002:i:3:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.