The District Effect and the Competitiveness of Manufacturing Companies in Local Productive Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Àngels Pelegrín, 2003.
"Regional Distribution of Foreign Manufacturing Investment in Spain. Do Agglomeration Economies Matter?,"
2003/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Angels PelegrÃn SolÃ©, 2004. "Regional distribution of foreign manufacturing investment in Spain. Do agglomeration economies matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p682, European Regional Science Association.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Adelheid Holl, 2013. "Domestic transport infrastructure and firms’ export market participation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 879-898, May.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Holl, Adelheid & Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel, 2009. "Transport infraestructure, sunk costs and firms' export behaviour," UC3M Working papers. Economics we092213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan Blyde, 2013.
"Paving the Road to Export: Assessing the Trade Impact of Road Quality,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 663-681, December.
- Blyde, Juan S., 2013. "Paving the Road to Export: Assessing the Trade Impacts of Road Quality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4653, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hangtian Xu & Kentaro Nakajima, 2017. "Highways and industrial development in the peripheral regions of China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 325-356, June.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan, 2013.
"Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-161.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan S., 2013. "Shaky Roads and Trembling Exports: Assessing the Trade Effects of Domestic Infrastructure Using a Natural Experiment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4650, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Julián Ramajo & Geoffrey JD. Hewings, 2015. "Regional growth and spatial spillovers: Evidence from an SpVAR for the Spanish regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 1-18, November.
- Jordi Catalan & Ramon Ramon-Munoz, 2011. "The origins of Made in Spain fashion. The competitive advantage of the textile, apparel and footwear districts since the Golden Age," Working Papers in Economics 265, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Paving the road to export: the trade impacts of domestic transport costs and road quality," MPRA Paper 24625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yilmaz Kilicaslan & Ilhom Temurov, 2015. "New Lessons from an Old Strategy: Import Substitution, Productivity and Competitiveness," EconWorld Working Papers 15002, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Dec 2015.
- Marco Bellandi & María J. Ruiz‐Fuensanta, 2010. "An empirical analysis of district external economies based on a structure‐conduct‐performance framework," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 801-818, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:36:y:1999:i:12:p:2085-2098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.