Economic reform, energy, and development: the case of Mexican manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Francisco Aguayo, 2010. "Stuck in the jam? CO2 emissions and energy intensity in Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "The Effect of NAFTA on Energy and Environmental Efficiency in Mexico," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0511, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2010.
"The Role of Energy in Economic Growth,"
249380, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern, 2010. "The Role of Energy in Economic Growth," CCEP Working Papers 0310, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui, 2014. "Decomposing energy intensity change: A combination of index decomposition analysis and production-theoretical decomposition analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 158-165.
- Fumiko Takeda & Katsumi Matsuura, 2005. "Trade and the Environment in Latin America: Examining the Linkage with the USA," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(6), pages 1-8.
- Zeus Guevara & Oscar Córdoba & Edith X. M. García & Rafael Bouchain, 2017. "The Status and Evolution of Energy Supply and Use in Mexico Prior to the 2014 Energy Reform: An Input-Output Approach †," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:6:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, "undated". "03-05 "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing"," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Gross, Christian, 2012. "Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S.—A multivariate sectoral analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 489-499.
- Christian Gross, 2011. "Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S. - A multivariate sectoral analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Gonzalez-Martinez, Ana Citlalic & Schandl, Heinz, 2008. "The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material flows in Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 317-327, December.
- Ana Citlalic Gonzalez-Martinez & Heinz Schandl, "undated". "The biophysical perspective of a middle income economy: Material Flows in Mexico," UHE Working papers 2007_10, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Ana C Gonzalez-Martinez & Heinz Schandl, 2007. "The Biophysical Perspective of a Middle Income Economy: Material Flows in Mexico," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2007-10, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "05-02 "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Zeus Guevara & Tânia Sousa & Tiago Domingos, 2016. "Insights on Energy Transitions in Mexico from the Analysis of Useful Exergy 1971–2009," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-29, June.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-01 "Beyond Small-Is-Beautiful: A Buddhist and Feminist Analysis of Ethics and Business"," GDAE Working Papers 04-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Kuntsi-Reunanen, E., 2007. "A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 586-596, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:7:p:829-837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed