The role of human and social capital in growth: extending our understanding
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Willem & H. Scarbrough, 2005. "Social capital and political bias in knowledge sharing: An exploratory study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/355, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2014.
"Cooperation, Trust and Economic Development: An Experimental Study in China,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 423-438, October.
- Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2013. "Cooperation, Trust, and Economic Development: An Experimental Study in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & van Schaik, Ton, 2005. "Social capital and growth in European regions: an empirical test," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 301-324, June.
- Petrakis, P.E. & Stamatakis, D., 2005. "Human capital, growth and convergence traps: Implications from a cross-country analysis," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Rogers, Mark Llewellyn, 2008.
"Directly unproductive schooling: How country characteristics affect the impact of schooling on growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 356-385, February.
- Mark Rogers, 2003. "Directly Unproductive Schooling: How Country Characteristics Affect the Impact of Schooling on Growth," Economics Series Working Papers 166, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- A. Willem & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007.
"Learning mode of small business owners,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/453, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006.
"The Empirics of Social Capital and Economic Development: A Critical Perspective,"
2006.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2007. "The empirics of social capital and economic development: A critical perspective," wp.comunite 0031, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Gimmon, Eli & Levie, Jonathan, 2010. "Founder's human capital, external investment, and the survival of new high-technology ventures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1214-1226, November.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219649217500423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP & Nobuaki MATSUNAGA, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Human and Social Capital in Small Businesses in Vietnam - An Extended Analysis -," GSICS Working Paper Series 29, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 2001. "Social Capital and Regional Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Nimai, 2004. "Social Capital and Joint Forest Management Programme: A Comparative Study on Female-headed and Joint Forest Protection Committees in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 14780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Nicoleta Barbuta-Misu, 2008.
"The Enterprise’ Performance in the Knowledge Based Society,"
Economics and Applied Informatics,
"Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 95-102.
- Barbuta Misu, Nicoleta, 2008. "The enterprise’ performance in the knowledge based society," MPRA Paper 17807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The empirics of social capital and economic development. A critical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0512015, EconWPA.
- Heilbrunn, Sibylle, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Community Development: The case of Israeli Kibbutz," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 33(2).
- Enrico Santarelli & Hien Tran, 2013.
"The interplay of human and social capital in shaping entrepreneurial performance: the case of Vietnam,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 435-458, February.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Espen Villanger & Anette Walstad Enes, 2004. "The role of participation and empowerment in income and poverty dynamics in Indonesia 1993-2000," CMI Working Papers WP 2004: 13, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Das, Nimai, 2009. "Understanding of Social Capital in Gender-based Participatory JFM Programme: An Evidence from West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Rooks, Gerrit & Szirmai, Adam & Sserwanga, Arthur, 2009. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: The Case of Keywords: social capital, human capital, entrepreneurship, developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yolande E. Chan & James S. Denford & Joyce Y. Jin, 2016. "Competing Through Knowledge and Information Systems Strategies: A Study of Small and Medium-Sized Firms," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-37, September.
- Hvižďáková Ivana & Urbančíková Nataša, 2014. "The Level of Social Capital, Innovation and Competitiveness in the Countries of the European Union (EU)," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The empirics of social capital and economic development: a critical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0512008, EconWPA.
- Lin, Wen-Ting, 2016. "FDI decisions and business-group insider control: Evidence from Taiwanese group-affiliated firms investing in the Chinese market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 525-533.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:26:y:2002:i:4:p:461-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.