Technology distribution and north-south relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "Large and small models: their suitability for North-South issues," MPRA Paper 8354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; modelling; modeling; Bariloche; Bariloche model; income distribution; socio-economic; technology; global; north; south; development; liberalization; liberalisation; interventionism; collectivism; international economic order; self-reliance; unequal echange; equity;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .