Large and small models: their suitability for North-South issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky,Graciela & Heal,Geoffrey M., 2005. "The Evolving International Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521310017, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1984. "The transfer problem in stable markets : A rejoinder to rejoinders," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 319-320, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 505-519, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1983. "The transfer problem with three agents once again : Characterization, uniqueness and stability," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 237-247.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1978. "Technology distribution and north-south relations," MPRA Paper 7992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partha Dasgupta & Geoffrey Heal & Joseph E. Stiflitx, 1980. "The Taxation of Exhaustible Resources," NBER Working Papers 0436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1984. "North-South trade and exported-led policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 131-160.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & McLeod, D., 1984. "Agricultural productivity and trade: Argentina and the U.S.A," MPRA Paper 8081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Terms of trade and domestic distribution : Export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 163-192, April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "A general equilibrium theory of North-South trade," MPRA Paper 8810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & McLeod, Darryl, 1983. "Resources, trade and debt: the case of Mexico," MPRA Paper 8074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal modeling; policy; North-South; development; developing countries; industrialized countries; international relations; social sciences; basic needs; technology; international trade;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .