North-South trade and basic needs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Heal, Geoffrey & McLeod, Darryl, 1984. "Gains from trade, stability and profits : A comment on Chichilnisky's Terms of trade and domestic distribution: export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 117-130.
- Palma, Gabriel, 1978. "Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 881-924.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1984. "North-South trade and exported-led policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 131-160.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational markets; north-south relations; distribution of wealth; trade; gains from trade; distribution of income; technology; basic needs; mathematical model; computer program; trade theory; labor; labour; policy; labour productivity; labor productivity; domestic markets;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .