North-South trade and basic needs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Heal, Geoffrey & McLeod, Darryl, 1984. "Gains from trade, stability and profits : A comment on Chichilnisky's Terms of trade and domestic distribution: export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 117-130.
- Palma, Gabriel, 1978. "Dependency: A formal theory of underdevelopment or a methodology for the analysis of concrete situations of underdevelopment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 881-924.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1984. "North-South trade and exported-led policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 131-160.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational markets; north-south; international trade; labor-intensive exports; sustainable development; basic needs; modeling; trade policy;
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .