On the mathematical foundations of political economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1990. "On The Mathematical Foundations Of Political Economy," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 25-41.
References listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1983. "International Trade and Human Capital: A Simple General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 957-978, December.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1976. "Regular Differentiable Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 280-287, May.
- Geanakoplos, John & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983.
"A geometric explanation of the transfer paradox in a stable economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 223-236.
- John Geanakoplos & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1982. "A Geometric Explanation of the Transfer Paradox in a Stable Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 651, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald J. Brown & Geoffrey Heal, 1979. "Equity, Efficiency and Increasing Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 571-585.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 505-519, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1983. "The transfer problem with three agents once again : Characterization, uniqueness and stability," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 237-247.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Terms of trade and domestic distribution : Export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 163-192, April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Social choice and the topology of spaces of preferences," MPRA Paper 8006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "A general equilibrium theory of North-South trade," MPRA Paper 8810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lysy, Frank J., 1985. "Graciela Chichilnisky's model of North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 503-539, August.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "General equilibrium and social choice with increasing returns," MPRA Paper 8124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Donald J & Heal, Geoffrey M, 1983. "Marginal vs. Average Cost Pricing in the Presence of a Public Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 189-193, May.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1991. "Development at the turn of our century," MPRA Paper 8133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "Social choice and the closed convergence topology," MPRA Paper 8353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South trade, property rights and the dynamics of environmental resources," MPRA Paper 8415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Property rights and the dynamics of North-South trade, chapter 8," MPRA Paper 8514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Property rights and the dynamics of renewable resources in North-South trade, Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 8513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; Welfare Theorems; welfare; political economy; mixed economies; political economy agenda; social choice theory; mathematical modelling;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.