Social choice and the closed convergence topology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983.
"Necessary and sufficient conditions for a resolution of the social choice paradox,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 68-87, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1979. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for a resolution of the social choice paradox," MPRA Paper 8495, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 1981.
- Nick Baigent, 1989. "Some Further Remarks on Preference Proximity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(1), pages 191-193.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1990.
"On The Mathematical Foundations Of Political Economy,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 25-41.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "On the mathematical foundations of political economy," MPRA Paper 8123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1979. "On fixed point theorems and social choice paradoxes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-351.
- Nick Baigent, 1987. "Preference Proximity and Anonymous Social Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 161-169.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1983. "Social choice and game theory: recent results with a topological approach," MPRA Paper 8059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "General equilibrium and social choice with increasing returns," MPRA Paper 8124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordstopology; mathematical economics; social choice; preferences;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .