Regular Differentiable Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ali Khan, 1992. "On Measuring the Social Opportunity Cost of Labour in the Presence of Tariffs and an Informal Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 535-564.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1990.
"On The Mathematical Foundations Of Political Economy,"
Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 25-41.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "On the mathematical foundations of political economy," MPRA Paper 8123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael S. Harr'e & Adam Harris & Scott McCallum, 2019. "Singularities and Catastrophes in Economics: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions," Papers 1907.05582, arXiv.org.
- Mertens, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Rubinchik, Anna, 2012.
"Intergenerational Equity And The Discount Rate For Policy Analysis,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 61-93, February.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Intergenerational Equity And The Discount Rate For Policy Analysis," Working Papers WP2011/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Intergenerational equity and the discount rate for policy analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2438, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2014. "Essential properties of Lp,q spaces (the amalgams) and the implicit function theorem for equilibrium analysis in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 187-196.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2014. "On Luxury and Equilibrium," Review of Economic Analysis, Digital Initiatives at the University of Waterloo Library, vol. 6(2), pages 87-118, December.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato, 2007.
"Possibility functions and regular economies,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato, 2007. "Possibility functions and regular economies," Post-Print halshs-00159638, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato, 2007. "Possibility functions and regular economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised May 2007.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Regular economies with non-ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Post-Print hal-00187218, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2008. "Economic Generality Versus Mathematical Genericity: Activity‐Level Indeterminacy And The Index Theorem In Constant Returns Production Economies," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 266-275, May.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2006.
"The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 101-133, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004. "The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns," Urban/Regional 0407011, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2005.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "Differential duality," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:280-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.