Regular Differentiable Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- M. Ali Khan, 1992. "On Measuring the Social Opportunity Cost of Labour in the Presence of Tariffs and an Informal Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 535-564.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1990.
"On The Mathematical Foundations Of Political Economy,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 25-41.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "On the mathematical foundations of political economy," MPRA Paper 8123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2012.
"Intergenerational Equity And The Discount Rate For Policy Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 61-93, February.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, "undated". "Intergenerational equity and the discount rate for policy analysis," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2438, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Intergenerational Equity And The Discount Rate For Policy Analysis," Working Papers WP2011/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2014. "Essential properties of Lp,q spaces (the amalgams) and the implicit function theorem for equilibrium analysis in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 187-196.
- Andrea Mantovi, 2014. "On Luxury and Equilibrium," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 87-118, December.
- A. Mantovi, 2014. "On luxury and equilibrium," Economics Department Working Papers 2014-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2006. "The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 101-133, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004. "The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns," Urban/Regional 0407011, EconWPA, revised 31 Jul 2005.
- A. Mantovi, 2013. "Differential duality," Economics Department Working Papers 2013-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:280-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed