The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harris, Donald J, 1983. "Accumulation of Capital and the Rate of Profit in Marxian Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 311-330, September.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1992.
"North American Integration,"
312, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sarkar, Abhirup, 1989. "A Keynesian model of north-south trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 179-188, January.
- Burgstaller, Andre, 1985. "North-South trade and capital flows in a ricardian model of accumulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 241-260, May.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 1989. "Uneven Development in Alternative Models of North-South Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 91-106, Apr-Jun.
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- Taylor, Lance, 1981. "South-north trade and southern growth : Bleak prospects from the structuralist point of view," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 589-602, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "A general equilibrium theory of North-South trade," MPRA Paper 8810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fth:michin:312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Lance, 1985. "A Stagnationist Model of Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-403, December.
- Darity, William A, Jr, 1990. "The Fundamental Determinants of the Terms of Trade Reconsidered: Long-run and Long-period Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 816-827, September.
- Burgstaller, A. & Saavedra-Rivano, N., 1984. "Capital mobility and growth in a North-South model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 213-237.
- Burgstaller, Andre, 1987. "Industrialization, Deindustrialization, and North-South Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1017-1018, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993.
"North-South trade and the dynamics of renewable resources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 219-248, December.
- Chichilnisky, G., 1993. "North-South Trade and the Dynamics of Renewable Resources," Papers 93-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "International Trade and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 800-816, June.
- Maneschi, Andrea, 1983. "Dynamic Aspects of Ricardo's International Trade Theory," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1980. "The Terms of Trade and Equilibrium Growth in the World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 291-299, June.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1993. "Export led development Primary vs. industrial exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 163-172, June.
- Casarosa, Carlo, 1978. "A New Formulation of the Ricardian System," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 38-63, March.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-266, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:7:y:1996:i:3:p:321-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.