The Fundamental Determinants of the Terms of Trade Reconsidered: Long-run and Long-period Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sérgio Kannebley Júnior & Amaury Patrick Gremaud & Ricardo de Almeida Rennó, 2001. "A Tendência Secular dos Termos de Troca Brasileiros Revisitida - 1850 a 2000," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 018, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "North-South Asymmetry in Returns to Scale, Uneven Development, and the Population Puzzle," TERG Discussion Papers 238, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Hadass, Yael S & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2003.
"Terms-of-Trade Shocks and Economic Performance, 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 629-656, April.
- Yael S. Hadass & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mainwaring, Lynn, 1998. "Transfers in a North-South Growth Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(5), pages 592-603, November.
- Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013.
"Preferential trade agreements and manufactured goods exports: does it matter whom you PTA with?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4754-4772, December.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Manufactured Goods Exports: Does It Matter Whom You PTA With?," MPRA Paper 37396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wacker, Konstantin M. & Großkurth, Philipp & Lakemann, Tabea, 2014. "Terms of Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Development: A Case of Intra-Asian “Kicking Away the Ladder”?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 122, Asian Development Bank.
- José Antonio Ocampo & María Angela Parra, 2004. "The commodity terms of trade and their strategic implications for development," International Trade 0403001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blecker, Robert A., 1996. "The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 321-345, September.
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "Do multinationals beat down developing countries' export prices? The impact of FDI on net barter terms of trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 211, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernhard G. Gunter & Valeria Vargas Sejas, 2017. "Free Falling Terms of Trade Despite Industrialization: The Case of Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 33, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Konstantin M. Wacker & Philipp Grosskurth & Tabea Lakemann, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment, Terms of Trade, and Quality Upgrading: What Is So Special about South Asia?," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 28-55, March.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas HW, 1994. "Economic Development and Endogenous Terms-of-Trade Determination: Review and Reinterpretation of the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 54864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2013. "Assessing the Dynamics of Terms of Trade in a Model of Cumulative Causation and Structural Change," MPRA Paper 46049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:1974-1999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloch, Harry & Sapsford, David, 1997. "Some estimates of Prebisch and Singer effects on the terms of trade between primary producers and manufacturers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1873-1884, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:4:p:816-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.