South-north trade and southern growth : Bleak prospects from the structuralist point of view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1984. "Foreign exchange constraints and growth possibilities in LDCs," International Finance Discussion Papers 251, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Armon Rezai, 2015. "Demand and distribution in integrated economies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1399-1414.
- Rezai, Armon, 2016. "Demand and Distribution in Integrated Economies," Ecological Economic Papers 4814, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2002. "Thirlwall’s Law and Uneven Development," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 367-390, March.
- Blecker, Robert A., 1996. "The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 321-345, September.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hadass, Yael S & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2003.
"Terms-of-Trade Shocks and Economic Performance, 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 629-656, April.
- Yael S. Hadass & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riadh Ben Jelili, 1995. "Investissement et rationnement sur le marché tunisien des importations de biens d'équipement," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 43-58.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- -, 1992. "CEPAL Review no.46," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Ros Jaime, 2013. "Latin America’s Trade and Growth Patterns, the China Factor, and Prebisch’s Nightmare," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-16, March.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2013. "Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:11:y:1981:i:4:p:589-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.