South-north trade and southern growth : Bleak prospects from the structuralist point of view
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Hadass, Yael S & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2003.
"Terms-of-Trade Shocks and Economic Performance, 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 629-656, April.
- Yael S. Hadass & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance 1870-1940: Prebisch and Singer Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ros Jaime, 2013. "Latin America’s Trade and Growth Patterns, the China Factor, and Prebisch’s Nightmare," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-16, March.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1984. "Foreign exchange constraints and growth possibilities in LDCs," International Finance Discussion Papers 251, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Armon Rezai, 2015. "Demand and distribution in integrated economies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1399-1414.
- Armon Rezai, 2016. "Demand and Distribution in Integrated Economies," Ecological Economics Papers ieep10, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Rezai, Armon, 2016. "Demand and Distribution in Integrated Economies," Ecological Economic Papers 4814, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2002. "Thirlwall's Law and Uneven Development," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 24(3), pages 367-390, April.
- -, 1992. "CEPAL Review no.46," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2013. "Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15208.
- Blecker, Robert A., 1996. "The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 321-345, September.
- Riadh Ben Jelili, 1995. "Investissement et rationnement sur le marché tunisien des importations de biens d'équipement," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 43-58.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:11:y:1981:i:4:p:589-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed