CEPAL Review no.46
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla 179-D, Santiago|
Fax: (56-2) 2210 2337
Web page: http://www.cepal.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darity, William, Jr, 1987. "Debt, Finance, Production and Trade in a North-South Model: The Surplus Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 211-227, September.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 1991. "Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 231-264, January.
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1978. "An interpretation of unequal exchange from Prebisch-Singer to Emmanuel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 319-330, December.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Sarkar, Abhirup, 1989. "A Keynesian model of north-south trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 179-188, January.
- Jameson, Kenneth P., 1986. "Latin American structuralism: A methodological perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 223-232, February.
- Rosales V., Osvaldo, 1988. "An assessment of the structuralist paradigm for Latin American development and the prospects for its renovation," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Ocampo, JoseAntonio, 1986. "New developments in trade theory and LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 129-170, June.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1988. "Inelastic demand for southern goods, international demonstration effects, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, July.
- McIntosh, James, 1986. "North-south trade : Export-led Growth with Abundant Labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 141-152, November.
- Taylor, Lance, 1981. "South-north trade and southern growth : Bleak prospects from the structuralist point of view," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 589-602, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:38014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.