CEPAL Review no.46
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla 179-D, Santiago|
Fax: (56-2) 2210 2337
Web page: http://www.cepal.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darity, William, Jr, 1987. "Debt, Finance, Production and Trade in a North-South Model: The Surplus Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 211-227, September.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 1991. "Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 231-264, January.
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1978. "An interpretation of unequal exchange from Prebisch-Singer to Emmanuel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 319-330, December.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Sarkar, Abhirup, 1989. "A Keynesian model of north-south trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 179-188, January.
- Jameson, Kenneth P., 1986. "Latin American structuralism: A methodological perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 223-232, February.
- Rosales V., Osvaldo, 1988. "An assessment of the structuralist paradigm for Latin American development and the prospects for its renovation," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Ocampo, JoseAntonio, 1986. "New developments in trade theory and LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 129-170, June.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1988. "Inelastic demand for southern goods, international demonstration effects, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, July.
- McIntosh, James, 1986. "North-south trade : Export-led Growth with Abundant Labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 141-152, November.
- Taylor, Lance, 1981. "South-north trade and southern growth : Bleak prospects from the structuralist point of view," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 589-602, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:38014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.