An interpretation of unequal exchange from Prebisch-Singer to Emmanuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1062-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Ricci, 2016. "Unequal Exchange in International Trade:A General Model," Working Papers 1605, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Akhilesh Chandra Prabhakar, 2011. "Poverty and Inequality: The New Dynamic of History," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(1), pages 18-26, May.
- William Darity & Lewis S. Davis, 2005. "Growth, trade and uneven development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 141-170, January.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas HW, 1994. "Economic Development and Endogenous Terms-of-Trade Determination: Review and Reinterpretation of the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 54864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solimano, Andres, 2001. "Can reforming global institutions help developing countries share more in the benefits from globalization?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2518, The World Bank.
- Carolina Castaldi & Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa & Giovanni Dosi, 2004. "Technological Learning, Policy Regimes and Growth in a `Globalized' Economy: General Patterns and the Latin American Experience," LEM Papers Series 2004/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Aercio S. & Kyle, Steven, 1989. "Natural Resources, Structural Adjustment, and Sustainable Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Critique of Policy Recommendations," Staff Papers 197578, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- -, 1992. "CEPAL Review no.46," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017.
"Globalisation and inequality in a dynamic economy: an axiomatic analysis of unequal exchange,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(3), pages 445-468, December.
- VENEZIANI, Roberto & YOSHIHARA, Naoki, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-49, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Working Papers SDES-2017-10, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Aug 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:5:y:1978:i:4:p:319-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.