Can reforming global institutions help developing countries share more in the benefits from globalization?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer, 1999. "On the Need for an International Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1978. "An interpretation of unequal exchange from Prebisch-Singer to Emmanuel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 319-330, December.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Robert A. Mundell, 2000. "A Reconsideration of the Twentieth Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 327-340, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Fuhr, 2001. "Constructive Pressures And Incentives To Reform: Globalization and its impact on public sector performance and governance in developing countries," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 419-443, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Governance Indicators; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .