Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Mundell, 2000. "Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 167, Universidad del CEMA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Mundell, 2000. "A Reconsideration of the Twentieth Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 327-340, June.
- Mundell, Robert A., 1995. "The international monetary system: The missing factor," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 479-492, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2011.
"On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114351, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2012. "On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122510, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Milo, Melanie S. & Pontines, Victor, 2001. "NO to ¥E$? Enhancing Economic Integration in East Asia through Closer Monetary Cooperation," Discussion Papers DP 2001-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Dube, Sandile, 2014. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on international trade between South Africa, China and USA: The case of the manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 64389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Marten Körner & Holger Zemanek, 2013.
"On the Brink? Intra-euro Area Imbalances and the Sustainability of Foreign Debt,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 18-34, February.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Zemanek, Holger, 2012. "On the brink? Intra-euro area imbalances and the sustainability of foreign debt," Working Papers 109, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V., 2004. "Computing currency invariant indices with an application to minimum variance currency baskets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1481-1504, June.
- KAFANDO, Namalguebzanga, 2014.
"L'industrialisation de l'Afrique: l'importance des facteurs structurels et du régime de change
[The industrialization of Africa: the importance of structural factors and exchange rate regime]," MPRA Paper 68736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9849-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goudarzi, Mostafa & Khanarinejad, Komeil & Ardakani, Zahra, 2012. "Investigation the Role of Exchange Rate Volatility on Iran's Agricultural Exports (Case Study: Date, Pistachio and Saffron)," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(1), March.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2007.
"Dollarization hysteresis, network externalities and the “past legacy” effect: the case of Bolivia,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-217, marzo-abr.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2006. "Dollarization hysteresis network externalities and the "Past legacy" effect: The case of Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 9(1), pages 7-64, December.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Monetary Systems in Developing Countries: An Unorthodox View," IDE Discussion Papers 154, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Carrera, Jorge Eduardo, 2004. "Hard peg and monetary unions.Main lessons from the Argentine experience," MPRA Paper 7843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2001. "Currency Board: From Stabilization to Full Dollarization? The Argentine Experience," MPRA Paper 15353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sell, Friedrich L., 2004. "Währungspolitik im Dienste von Entwicklung : Immer noch ein Forschungsprogramm!," Working Papers in Economics 2004,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2012.
"How strong is the case for dollarization in Central America? An empirical analysis of business cycles, credit market imperfections and the exchange rate,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2010. "How Strong is the Case for Dollarization in Central America? An Empirical Analysis of Business Cycles, Credit Market Imperfections and the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 83, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2001.
"De bancos centrales, juntas monetarias y dolarización
[On central banks, currency boards and dollarization]," MPRA Paper 15354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamleshan Pillay & Jorge E. Viñuales, 2016. "“Monetary” rules for a linked system of offset credits," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 933-951, December.
More about this item
Keywordspower configuration; currency areas; monetary rules; financial integration; world currency;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:3:y:2000:n:2:p:217-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.