The international monetary system: The missing factor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "The Constitution of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 243-250, June.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1992.
"The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy After EMU,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C92-004, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy After EMU," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233176, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1993. "The Rules of the Game: International Money in Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1996. "The Rules of the Game: International Money and Exchange Rates," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133180, July.
- János Kornai, 1986. "Contradictions and Dilemmas: Studies on the Socialist Economy and Society," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262111071, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masoud Abdi Rad & Amir Jaafar Zadeh, 2009. "Quantitative Determination of Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies: A Stochastic Optimal Control Analysis for Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 14(2), pages 1-17, fall.
- Robert Alexander Mundell, 2000. "Le vingtième siècle," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 7-31.
- Mundell, Robert, 2000. "Currency Areas, Volatility and Intervention," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 281-299, May.
- Amir Mansour Tehranchian & Masoud Abdi Rad, 2007. "Optimality of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Iran: An Application of the Stochastic Optimal Control Theory," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(3), pages 1-12, fall & wi.
- Robert Mundell, 2000.
"Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 217-256, November.
- Robert Mundell, 2000. "Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 167, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:5:p:479-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .