The international monetary system: The missing factor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masoud Abdi Rad & Amir Jaafar Zadeh, 2009. "Quantitative Determination of Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies: A Stochastic Optimal Control Analysis for Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 14(2), pages 1-17, fall.
- Robert Alexander Mundell, 2000. "Le vingtième siècle," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 7-31.
- Mundell, Robert, 2000. "Currency Areas, Volatility and Intervention," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 281-299, May.
- Amir Mansour Tehranchian & Masoud Abdi Rad, 2007. "Optimality of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Iran: An Application of the Stochastic Optimal Control Theory," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(3), pages 1-12, fall & wi.
- Robert Mundell, 2000.
"Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 217-256, November.
- Robert Mundell, 2000. "Currency Areas, Exchange Rate Systems and International Monetary Reform," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 167, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:17:y:1995:i:5:p:479-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.