Currency Areas, Volatility and Intervention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mundell, Robert A., 1995. "The international monetary system: The missing factor," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 479-492, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Eu-Wide Money And Currency Substitution,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 48-63, November.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "EU-wide money and currency substitution," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Julda Kielyte, 2002. "Exchange rate arrangements in the run-up to the EMU: some experience in currency board countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Smimou, K., 2011. "Transition to the Euro and its impact on country portfolio diversification," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 88-103, January.
- Frenkel, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian & Stadtmann, Georg, 2006. "The transparency of the ECB policy: What can we learn from its foreign exchange market interventions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 141-156, February.
- D. Mario Nuti, 2000. "The Costs and Benefits of Euro-sation in Central-Eastern Europe Before or Instead of EMU Membership," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 340, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Kim, Soo-Hyun & Lee, Kyuseok, 2015. "Currency competition between the dollar and euro: Evidence from exchange rate behaviors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 100-108.
- Soo-Hyun Kim & Kyuseok Lee, 2016. "The Influences of Major Currencies in Foreign Exchange Markets: A Regression-Based Measure and Its Application," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 277-289, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:22:y:2000:i:3:p:281-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.