The Evolving International Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1990. "Large and small models: their suitability for North-South issues," MPRA Paper 8354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and GATT: resource-intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth," MPRA Paper 8493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1991. "Development at the turn of our century," MPRA Paper 8133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Abraham, Ralph & Record, Ron, 1998. "North-South trade and the dynamics of the environment, Chapter 2.2," MPRA Paper 8818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and Gatt: resource intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth, Chapter 10," MPRA Paper 8813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1186-:d:141119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1992.
"Strategies for trade liberalization in the Americas,"
Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones)
33919, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1995. "Strategies for trade liberalization in the Americas," MPRA Paper 8393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun, 1995. "Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 279-291, July.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Property rights and the dynamics of renewable resources in North-South trade, Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 8513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521310017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.