Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J & Benhabib, Jess, 1989.
"Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 77-105, Winter.
- Baumol, William J. & Benhabib, Jess, 1987. "Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications," Working Papers 87-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- Chichilnisky,Graciela & Heal,Geoffrey M., 2005. "The Evolving International Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521310017, November.
- Chichilnisky,Graciela & Heal,Geoffrey M., 1987. "The Evolving International Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521267168, Diciembre.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Heal, Geoffrey, 1992. "Stable disequilibrium prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 423-428, December.
- Heal, G., 1992. "Stable Disequilibrium Prices," Papers 92-27, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- J. D. Sargan, 1980. "A Model of Wage-Price Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 97-112. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)