Neoclassical labour market dynamics, chaos and the real wage Phillips curve
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun, 1995. "Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 279-291, July.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 2000.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 523-550, July.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1999. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Economics Working Papers eco99/35, European University Institute.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger Farmer, 1998. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2055, David K. Levine.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1996. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Working Papers 96-13, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E A, 1996. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 1404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1982. " Buffer Stocks and Naive Expectations in a Non-Walrasian Dynamic Macromodel: Stability, Cyclicity and Chaos," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 571-81.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994.
"The Econometrics of Indeterminacy: An Applied Study,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
720, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Farmer, Roger E. A. & Jang-Ting, Guo, 1995. "The econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 225-271, December.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Bent Hansen, 1970. "Excess Demand, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 1-23.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:62:y:2007:i:3:p:470-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.