Neoclassical labour market dynamics, chaos and the real wage Phillips curve
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(3), pages 523-550, July.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1982. " Buffer Stocks and Naive Expectations in a Non-Walrasian Dynamic Macromodel: Stability, Cyclicity and Chaos," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(4), pages 571-581.
- Bent Hansen, 1970. "Excess Demand, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 1-23.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun, 1995. "Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 279-291, July.
- Farmer, Roger E. A. & Jang-Ting, Guo, 1995.
"The econometrics of indeterminacy: an applied study,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 225-271, December.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994. "The Econometrics of Indeterminacy: An Applied Study," UCLA Economics Working Papers 720, UCLA Department of Economics.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)