Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nusse, H. E. & Hommes, C. H., 1990. "Resolution of chaos with application to a modified Samuelson model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1991. "Adaptive learning and roads to chaos : The case of the cobweb," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-132, June.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lichtenberg, A. J. & Ujihara, A., 1989. "Application of nonlinear mapping theory to commodity price fluctuatuions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, April.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1983. "Irregular cobweb dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 15-17.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- Jensen, Roderick V. & Urban, Robin, 1984. "Chaotic price behavior in a non-linear cobweb model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 235-240.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:24:y:1994:i:3:p:315-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.