Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul, 1992. "Chaotic Tatonnement," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(4), pages 437-445, October.
- Weddepohl, Claus, 1995. "A cautious price adjustment mechanism: Chaotic behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 293-300, July.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997. "A Rational Route to Randomness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Saari, Donald G, 1985. "Iterative Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1117-1131, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander van der Hoog, 2004. "Credit and Cash-in-Advance in Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hoog, S. van der, 2004.
"On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
04-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2011. "Second-Order, Dissipative T\^atonnement: Economic Interpretation and 2-Point Limit Cycles," Papers 1108.0188, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 597-599, December.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," MPRA Paper 24002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez-Anaya, Guillermo & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Ibarra-Valdez, Carlos, 2007. "On feedback and stable price adjustment mechanisms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 211-226.
- Hommes, Cars & Huang, Hai & Wang, Duo, 2005. "A robust rational route to randomness in a simple asset pricing model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1043-1072, June.
- Kitti, Mitri, 2010. "Convergence of iterative tâtonnement without price normalization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1077-1091, June.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0522-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Serena Sordi, 2016. "On controlling chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," Department of Economics University of Siena 729, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Buchanan, Neil H., 2008. "How realistic is the supply/demand equilibrium story: A simple demonstration of false trading and its implications for market equilibrium," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 400-415, February.
- Hommes, C.H. & Huang, H. & Wang, D., 2002. "A Robust Rational Route to in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," CeNDEF Working Papers 02-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:33:y:1998:i:3-4:p:395-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.