On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- DREZE, Jacques, 1999.
"On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H.DREZE, 2001. "On the Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- DRÈZE, Jacques H., 2001. "On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1510, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1981. " Effective Demand in a Sequence of Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(1), pages 1-21.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Dhananjay K. Gode & Shyam Sunder, 1997. "What Makes Markets Allocationally Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 603-630.
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- Clower, Robert W, 1977. "The Anatomy of Monetary Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 206-212, February.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars & Weddepohl, Claus, 1998. "Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 395-410, January.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1975.
"Existence of an Exchange Equilibrium under Price Rigidities,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 301-320, June.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1975. "Existence of an exchange equilibrium under price rigidites," CORE Discussion Papers RP 225, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alessandro Citanna & Herve Cres & Antonio Villanacci, "undated". "Underemployment of resources and self-fulfilling beliefs: Nonwalrasian allocations at walrasian prices," GSIA Working Papers 11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Clower, Robert & Leijonhufvud, Axel, 1975. "The Coordination of Economic Activities: A Keynesian Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 182-188, May.
- Movshovich, Solomon M., 1994. "A price adjustment process in a rationed economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 305-321, July.
- Y. Younes, 1975. "On the Role of Money in the Process of Exchange and the Existence of a Non-Walrasian Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 489-501.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Theory of Incomplete Markets, Volume 1," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262632543, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:04-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.