Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Supply Constrained Disequilibria to Walrasian Equilibrium,"
2002-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Dynamic adjustment of supply constrained disequilibria to Walrasian equilibria," Other publications TiSEM 3ef5d321-a2da-41a9-a856-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2011. "Second-Order, Dissipative T\^atonnement: Economic Interpretation and 2-Point Limit Cycles," Papers 1108.0188, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- He, Yijun & Barnett, William A., 2006.
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Yijun He & William Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200412, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Yijun He & William A. Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcation," Macroeconomics 0409024, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "A note on controlling a chaotic tatonnement," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 411-420, January.
- Tuinstra, Jan, 1997. "A price adjustment process with symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 297-303, December.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012.
"The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2013.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- William A. Barnett & Yijun He, 2002. "Bifurcations in Macroeconomic Models," Macroeconomics 0210006, EconWPA.
- Richards, Diana & Hays, Jude C., 1998. "Navigating a nonlinear environment: An experimental study of decision making in a chaotic setting," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 281-308, April.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars & Weddepohl, Claus, 1998. "Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 395-410, January.
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Serena Sordi, 2016. "On controlling chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," Department of Economics University of Siena 729, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Alfredo Garcia & Mingyi Hong & Jorge Barrera, 2012. "“Cap and Trade” for Congestion Control," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 280-293, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:2:y:1992:i:4:p:437-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .