How realistic is the supply/demand equilibrium story: A simple demonstration of false trading and its implications for market equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990.
"Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium,"
895, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 925, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- E. Kalai & E. Lehrer, 2010. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 529, David K. Levine.
- Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991. "Rational Learning Leads to Nash Equilibrium," Working Papers 91-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Schiffman, Daniel A., 2004. "Mainstream economics, heterodoxy and academic exclusion: a review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1079-1095, November.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Eisner, Robert, 1983. "Tax policy and investment in major U.S. macroeconomic econometric models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-166, March.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1988.
"Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 436-49, August.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988. "Recent developments in macroeconomics: a very quick refresher course," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 436-458.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course," NBER Working Papers 2474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. H. Hahn, 1961. "A Stable Adjustment Process for a Competitive Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 62-65.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1976. "A Non-Tatonnement Model with Production and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 907-38, September.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, April.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Hommes, Cars & Weddepohl, Claus, 1998. "Stability and complex dynamics in a discrete tatonnement model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 395-410, January.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- J. S. Jordan, 1992. "Convergence to Rational Expectations in a Stationary Linear Game," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 109-123.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:400-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.