Multimodal Transportation Flows in Energy Networks with an Application to Crude Oil Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krichene, Noureddine, 2002. "World crude oil and natural gas: a demand and supply model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576, November.
- Iwata, Gyoichi, 1974. "Measurement of Conjectural Variations in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 947-966, September.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Huppmann, Daniel & Sakiyama, Larissa & Siddiqui, Sauleh, 2016.
"North American natural gas model: Impact of cross-border trade with Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1084-1095.
- Felipe Feijoo & Daniel Huppmann & Larissa Sakiyama & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2016. "North American Natural Gas Model Impact of Cross-Border Trade with Mexico," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1553, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2012. "Combining Energy Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 377-401, September.
- Michael Kennedy, 1974. "An Economic Model of the World Oil Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 540-577, Autumn.
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egging, Ruud, 2014.
"Market power, fuel substitution and infrastructure – A large-scale equilibrium model of global energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 483-500.
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ibrahim Abada & Steven Gabriel & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2013.
"A Generalized Nash–Cournot Model for the Northwestern European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel Substitution Demand Function: The GaMMES Model,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Salameh, Mamdouh G., 2003. "The new frontiers for the United States energy security in the 21st century," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 135-144, September.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009.
"Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A Comprehensive Review,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 291-307, September.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2012. "Endogenous Investment Decisions in Natural Gas Equilibrium Models with Logarithmic Cost Functions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Hofman, Karen & Li, Xianguo, 2009. "Canada's energy perspectives and policies for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 407-415, April.
- Steven Gabriel & Sauleh Siddiqui & Antonio Conejo & Carlos Ruiz, 2013. "Solving Discretely-Constrained Nash–Cournot Games with an Application to Power Markets," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 307-326, September.
- Jian Yao & Ilan Adler & Shmuel S. Oren, 2008. "Modeling and Computing Two-Settlement Oligopolistic Equilibrium in a Congested Electricity Network," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 34-47, February.
- Victor DeMiguel & Huifu Xu, 2009. "A Stochastic Multiple-Leader Stackelberg Model: Analysis, Computation, and Application," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 1220-1235, October.
- Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan, 2007. "Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1279-1296, September.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U., 2010. "Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-14, January.
- P. W. Heijnen & A. Ligtvoet & R. M. Stikkelman & P. M. Herder, 2014. "Maximising the Worth of Nascent Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Daniel Huppmann and Franziska Holz, 2012. "Crude Oil Market Power—A Shift in Recent Years?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Hannes Weigt & Jan Abrell, 2012. "Storage and Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model," EcoMod2012 4319, EcoMod.
- S. Siddiqui & S. Gabriel, 2013. "An SOS1-Based Approach for Solving MPECs with a Natural Gas Market Application," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
- Uri, Noel D. & Boyd, Roy, 1988. "Crude oil imports into the United States," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 101-118.
More about this item
KeywordsCrude-by-rail; Energy networks; Transportation; Market equilibrium; Mixed complementarity problem; Infrastructure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:19:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-018-9387-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.